Video Showcases Honda’s Commitment to Society
Honda has released a new short video featuring several of our corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities in North America.
The new video, titled “What We Believe,” brings to light the company’s long-term commitment to be “a company that society wants to exist.” The video groups many of the company’s philanthropic efforts into five theme areas, representing some of the major programs Honda conducts as a means of giving back to society. These themes are:
- Helping Children Heal (Children’s Healthcare Initiatives)
- Inspiring Underrepresented Students (Educational Programs)
- Preserving The Environment (Environmental Leadership)
- Safety For Everyone (Safety Education)
- Strengthening Our Communities (Community Support)
Click the image to see the video.